Eagles star wide receiver DeSean Jackson who grew up in Long Beach and attended Long Beach Poly like Chase Utley and Winston Justice took a test for his cultural ties, whether they be East Coast versus West Coast. Jackson calls himself Westside on twitter feed.
97.5 talk show host Tim McManus asked Jackson a number of East Coast and West Coast questions
1. He likes late West Coast rapper Tupac’s rap music over Notorious BIG, who was an East Coast rapper.
2. He swore by In And Out Burgers in California over Five Guys Burgers And Fries back here on the East Coast.
3. He likes West Coast late night show hosted Jay Leno over East Coast late night show David Letterman.
4. Even though he admitted that the Lakers were killing him right now, Jackson swore by the Lakers over the Sixers.
5. He took Philadelphia’s Rocky over former California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger.
6. He took West Coast rapper Snoop Dog over East Coast’s Jay-Z.
7. When it comes to baseball, Jackson went with the Phillies over the Dodgers, which isn’t hard to do nowadays.
8. He took the Philly Cheesesteak over California burrito.
9. Jackson believes in west coast 49ers quarterback Joe Montana over East coast quarterback Dan Marino.
Now you can take the test yourself.