Notes From The Phillies’ 10-0 Loss To TorontoBREAKING NEWS, News, Phillies Thursday, May 8th, 2014
- It was a rough outing for Cliff Lee, who got tagged for six runs on seven hits and a walk over 6.1 innings.
- Lee only allowed one run through the first six frames, but then things fell apart in the seventh when the Phils surrendered nine runs to Toronto.
- The Phillies offense managed just three hits, two of them coming from Marlon Byrd.
- Byrd hit his 10th double of the season.
- Mario Hollands allowed two runs on two hits and a walk while failing to record an out after taking over for Lee in the seventh.
- Shawn Camp pitched the final 1.2 innings, and allowed two runs on four hits.
Another day, another miserable effort from the anemic Phillies offense.
They’ve now scored three runs or less in five of their last six, and they’ve managed just one run in two of those games have also been shut out twice.
The team has now fallen two games below .500.
Short URL: http://gcobb.com/?p=42152